Posts of Interest.

I just wanted to direct you to a couple of posts of interest.

Newbie Knitter Help

Eunny of See Eunny Knits posted a WONDERFUL tutorial on blocking recently and I used it to block my Chickami. It really did wonders for it. I'm a real newbie at all of this so I really appreciate it when someone takes the time to lay out instructions like this and Eunny is a wonderful resource. So if any of you think you may need help in this area, you can see it here. Or if just want to see any of Eunny's fantastic tutorials or the AMAZING jacket she's working on right now, you can go to her blog by clicking on her name in my side bar.

I also found Episode 2 of Lara's Podcast Math4Knitters very helpful this week in deciding which yarn I was going to make Picovoli in. You can access the dowload to this podcast by going here.

Knitter Soup for the Soul

Ms. Memeeflye of nerdOpotamus posted a really great Marianne Williamson quote recently and I think everyone should read it. So if you're in need of some insightful comfort food for the soul, please go and visit.

I'll right more later but I wanted to put this out there in case someone needed any of this information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Stink.

Checking In With Actual FO's!!!

Overuse of My Camera Phone